Gas Natural Fenosa
- Leading European integrated utility with presence in more than 30 countries –and with outstanding footprint in Latin America–, with over 21 million customers and 15GW of installed capacity.
- Leading operator in gas and power distribution networks in Spain and Latin America, and third power producer in Spain.
- One of the main gas midstream operators, with portfolio of almost 30bcm and a fleet of gas tankers.
- Defensive, balanced and unique business mix (EBITDA breakdown: 85% regulated, 50% international, 60% gas and 40% power) that underpins solid and reliable performance.
- Sound financial situation (≈3x net debt/EBITDA) and positive recurrent cash flow generation that ensures attractive dividend policy.
Data as at 12/31/2017
*The Annual Meeting of 06/23/2003 established 17 members of the company's Board of Directors (Data as at 05/21/18)